content=Public Video: copyright free images for public performance use
Public Video delivers unique images that can be played fully free of copyrights in public locations.
DVD's and video tapes that you buy in a shop, can only be played in home environments. That's why the DVD series 'Public Video' was developed for use in public locations. The video images in these DVD's can be used COMPLETELY FREE OF COPYRIGHTS in a bar, restaurant, hotel lobby, club, shop etc.
Public Video has created a collection of images in all possible directions, colours, moods and tempo's. The most beautiful nature shots, amazing VJ clips, thrilling sports images and more: for sure you will find DVD's that will blend into your venue!
What is allowed, not allowed and possible with Public Video DVD's?
* You can play the DVD in any public location, without requiring further permission from Public Video or from collecting societies.
* You can play from DVD player or PC in every individual public location and show/play on maximum 4 screens/monitors, each within 25 meters from the player.
* You can sell or give away the DVD to any other person or company. While doing this, you hand over your users right. It is explicity not allowed to keep a copy of the DVD.
* To make a copy of the DVD, neither for yourself, nor for others.
* To copy clips from the DVD and cut or edit these, unless you closed a special lease agreement with Public Video for that specific purpose.
Other usage possibilities:
Maybe you are interested to use the images in another way.
Perhaps you would like to combine them with video images from yourself or others, to cut, edit, alter, to put them on a PC and program them in playlists etc. That is all possible!
However, for any other use then as described above, you need to close a rental agreement with Public Video.
Certainly when you want to lease the rights for more locations, this can be much more affordable then you think!
Check out all available video images on www.themoodmakers.com.
We can send the images to you in any possible way (email/FTP/DVD-rom) and in your format of choice.
Public Video is a label of The Music Marketeers, an international music and entertainment company founded in 1992 in The Netherlands. For more info www.themusicmarketeers.com.